Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aug 28th 08 - First week of school

So I moved into my house and almost have all my classes worked out.
I still need to bring the bookshelf i have at my house and put it in my room but its too tall to put under my mantle so im gonna have to cut off the top shelf. I made some shelves for the bathroom and tried to make shelves for the closet but they didnt work out too well. Last weekend I brought Donatello my baby turtle to my house but I feel like he's miserable cause his tank is way too small for him. (pictures to come soon)

I have been feeling a lil homesick. which is weird because I was never homesick when I came to school the past 3 years. usually I'm relieved. lol

I have been running 1-2 miles everyday for a week now. except on Monday. I felt sick so i didnt run. and I started doing abs last night

The classes I'm taking are Junior Industrial Design Studio, Advanced Digital Modeling, 3D Game Design, Educational Psych and Intro to Biology.
Biology is boring. of course my design classes are good. though the two computer classes are hard to pay attention in cause i have to sit in a dark warm room for over an hour at a time. Educational Psych is interesting. I like reading the book for the class but the online vista homework system is really confusing.
Then in studio we just started our first project. we have to choose between designing a product for cramped living, bicycle commuters, or a small emergency device. I will probably do cramped living or the emergency device.



Olympics were great. I really love the Olympics. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a paining of Usain Bolt's "bolt pose" cause when I watched him and how he expressed himself on the track I felt like I was whitnessing history... it was a special moment for me. and id love to have a poster of him in my room. I wish there was a female athlete like him...

I'm really not feeling this blogging thing. soo if you reading this let me know.