Sunday, August 17, 2008

a few days at R&R

welcome to R&R Customs!




this is the main wall of the store with all the sample shirts.
















this is my airbrush station in the back of the store








This is what a typical few days at R&R is like for me and some examples of the stuff I paint.


cartoons are some of the easier things i do at the store. takes me about 30 mins



















Atlas passed away last week. I painted 3 portraits for his friends. These are two of them. each one takes between 1-3 hours.
























































Drum stick bag for a young boy












its plies baby!
















Trucker hat














Greek stuff! takes about 30 mins




































A family came in and wanted me to personalize their sons first guitar. It took me longer than I wanted but it came out nice. I was happy with it.























Thats all for now!