Saturday, September 13, 2008

updates on life


Shoes I just finished for my lil sister Taylor Tate. her birthday was the 12th. 
I spent way too much time on these instead of doing school work. But my lil clone was worth it!



Heres a cannon I made in my 3D game design class for the Queen Annes Revenge 3D model replica project


The roof on my house was leaking two weeks ago. we have a two story house and I live on the 1st floor yet somehow the roof leak came all the way down through the floor and onto my bed... and to top it off, I found out about the leak the night that hurricane Hanna was coming through.  and guess whose phone was off the WHOLE night AND the next day? yes thats right, my land lady's.  it took her 5 days to send someone over to patch up a simple hole on the roof. so while i waited for her to get her ish together i decided to make something to divert the water away from my bed, because I couldn't move it, and into a bucket on the floor next to my bed. This is what it looked like...lol

and then like a week later she had the nerve to call one of my room mates and yell at her AND her mother for not cutting the grass the day she wanted the grass cut... meanwhile she STILL hasnt fixed the two large holes in my and my roommates closets or hauled off the huge fridge on our back porch or extra cabinet in our dinning area which she said she would do over a MONTH ago...
ahh the joys of renting a house from a slum lord...


Photo.Conscious Photo Shoot event:
Modeling - Peace Love and Bull City Shirt - Bull City Clothing Inc.