Saturday, August 8, 2009

Last of Summer 09 Airbrush

ok so I kinda slacked off at the end of the summer with my painting because I wanted to finish my backpack! Which I did finish! and I will put it in a seperate post. But here are the last few things I worked on this summer...

This motorcycle helmet came out AMAZING. It looks 10 times better in person too because you can see the silver flakes and candy paint in the flames. This was my first time using createx automotive paint, drawing a flaming skull by hand, and doing all the prep work for the helmet myself. I had a friend do the clear coat for me but besides that it was all me! My customer loved it and I was so impressed with myself! I almost didnt want to give the guy his helmet back...lol

And a do the right thing shirt...
And thats it!
told you I didnt do much...