Friday, December 12, 2008

Fall Semester 3D Game Design Work

For my 3D Game Design Class we each had to model different parts of Black Beard's pirate ship the Queens Anne's Revenge using the program 3Ds Max by Autodesk. I was assigned to replicate a small artifact cannon from the ship, a sea turtle to swim around the ship and Lt. Robert Maynard of the British navy who was the one who killed Black Beard. These are the screen shot images from each model...
Our last project in class was to make a game level with the Unreal Tournament 3 Editor program. We got to do whatever we wanted and so I felt like making a crazy purple and yellow themed amusement park that's been hit by bombs.... dont ask why... I couldnt get it just right cause its hard to do outdoor worlds with this program but it turned out pretty good for the time I had to do it in...