Thursday, October 16, 2008

ESPN Road Trip: NC State Special



Watch from 0:51 to 1:16 & 5:21 to 5:29

So there's an exclusive online show on ESPN called Road Trip that travels to different campuses on a big game day. They people from the show wanted to do a little piece about our free expression tunnel on campus film some art students painting the ESPN Road Trip logo... Saul Flores, Samuel Davis III and I got the chance to skip class Thursday afternoon and paint the logo for Road Trip crew while doin some lil comedy sketches... If you can't tell what hes saying at the end it's suposed to be like the chorus from that T.I. song whatever you like... Yeaaaah. lol
There was a lil part they filmed with just me and the host where he came up to our painting and tried to touch it and I got to act all mean and swat his hand away like "Ey! Dont touch!" but I guess they took that part out... :-(
Needless to say we had a BALL, and got a few cans of free paint in the process...

Here are some pictures too...

It wasnt the best but I'm really proud of it considering we only have like 2 hours!
Thanks guys!