Thursday, July 24, 2008

ups and downs

yesterday I finally committed to living in the house a few blocks from campus. So I feel relieved at that cause trying to pick housing for next year was def stressing me out pretty hard. but now i got to deal with trying to find furniture for my room.

The past few days I have been trying to force myself to be creative and pop some nice art out of thin air for the show Friday. someday I hope that I'll realize this approach to creating never works but today was not that day. I ended up wasting a lot of time and energy with barley nothing to show for it all at the end of the day. I felt like I was going in circles. It was quite frustrating... but this is the story of my life.

Gym Class Heroes - '85
"one move to the next, clocks switch when you least expect and make the simplest ish complex"

I started to get some creative juices flowing as my need to release my frustration manifested itself into images. unfortunatly at that point i was pretty tired and had lost my focus for the night... so ill save it for tomorrow...perhaps for the live painting...

Conclusion: I worried way too much about getting ready for this lil art show tomorrow. and in the process wasted my time and energy which I could have better spent making money or working on my DR painting.