Friday, October 23, 2009

Julie is in a Pageant!

Please come and support me at my pageant!!!

If you know me, you know I am not a "pageant kind of girl"... but I thought I would give it a try before I graduate... So PLEASE come and support me cause this is a big deal for me and I'm really excited. Plus, this is probably the only time you will get to see this side of me!

Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Time: 7:15pm - 8:15pm
Location: Campus Cinema in Witherspoon, NCSU

The Brothers of the GREAT Xi Zeta Chapter of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc are pleased to present our 2009 Miss Phi Beta Sigma Scholarship Pageant.

Please come out to support these young women as they display the true definition of grace, class, and elegance.

***Tickets are on sale now see any chapter brothers or contestants for tickets***

**Ticket Prices**
$3 for Greeks
$5 advance tickets
$7 at the door